APPLY: 2023 NNPC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship For Nigerian Students
The NNPC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship is currently accepting applications from eligible undergraduate students enrolled in Federal and State Universities in Nigeria. The NNPC/SEPLAT Joint Venture has initiated the 2022/2023 National Undergraduate Scholarship Program. The SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme is a part of Seplat Energy’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives, aimed at fostering educational advancement and enhancing human capacity development by offering annual grants to qualified recipients to support the completion of their degree programs.
Scholarship Summary for 2023 NNPC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship For Nigerian Students
- Host: NNPC | SEPLAT Petroleum
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: #200,000 Annually
- Deadline: Not Specified
Scholarship Details for 2023 NNPC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship For Nigerian Students
Seplat Petroleum Development Company (SEPLAT) is an independent Nigerian oil and gas company with listings on both the London and Nigerian stock exchanges. SEPLAT’s strategic operations are primarily centered in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria. The company was established in June 2009 through a partnership between Shebah Petroleum Development Company Limited and Platform Petroleum Joint Ventures Limited. Its primary objective was to focus on upstream oil and gas ventures in Nigeria, with a particular emphasis on divestment opportunities stemming from the portfolios of major international oil companies.
In order to qualify for this scholarship:
- Applicant must be in second year of study or above
- Applicant must have at least 5 O’level credit passes (English & Mathematics inclusive) in one sitting
- Applicant must not hold any other scholarship award
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Beneficiaries of the 2023 NNPC/Seplat JV Scholarship will receive financial support of N200,000.00
Course of study
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Method of Application
- Interested and eligible candidates should initiate the application process by using the provided link below. Please be aware that this is the initial application stage, and no document submissions are necessary at this point.
- Applicants who meet the requirements will be selected for the scholarship examination at a later date. It is crucial to provide accurate and complete information during this stage, as candidates providing incorrect information may be disqualified from the scholarship.
- Only those applicants who are shortlisted will receive further communication.