APPLY: 2024 Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program For Global Leaders
The Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program is a comprehensive, four-month residential initiative located at Yale’s International Leadership Center, which is part of the Jackson School of Global Affairs. The program takes place every year, spanning from mid-August to mid-December.
This remarkable program offers World Fellows a unique chance to broaden their horizons, engage in mutual learning, and experience substantial personal and professional growth. As part of this journey, World Fellows actively contribute to Yale’s intellectual environment by delivering talks, joining discussion panels, collaborating with their peers, attending classes as auditors, and providing guidance and mentorship to students.
Summary for the 2024 Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program For Global Leaders
- Host Country: United States of America (USA)
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Sponsorship
- No IELTS Required
- Deadline: December 6, 2023
Details of the 2024 Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program For Global Leaders
Our mission is to empower exceptional individuals from various corners of the world and a wide array of disciplines, providing them with the tools to drive positive change on a global scale.
Annually, our program carefully selects a diverse group of World Fellows to come together for a four-month residency at Yale University. During this period, they engage in intellectual growth, knowledge sharing, skill enhancement, and the expansion of their professional networks.
World Fellows are defined by their exceptional qualities, including character, integrity, energy, and talent. They embody dynamism, creativity, disruption, and innovation. These selfless leaders serve as inspirations, motivators, and catalysts for positive change. They have a track record of making a significant impact, are on a trajectory of advancement in their careers, and possess a deep-seated ambition to realize their full potential.
- The World Fellows Program has no specific age requirement. However, it is tailored for individuals who are emerging leaders with a proven history of achievements.
- The youngest individual to be accepted was 27 years old, and the average age of a World Fellow is 39.
- The application process does not necessitate TOEFL or IELTS test scores. In the later stages of the selection process, English fluency will be evaluated through an interview.
Duration and Reward
- Good Society: World Fellows present their visions for creating a better world, share insights into their professional work, and discuss their contributions to building a “good society.”
- Salon: World Fellows host esteemed guests for dialogues on key subjects, broadening their knowledge and challenging their perspectives.
- World Fellows receive personalized and group coaching along with skills development training.
- They have the opportunity to audit numerous courses among the 2,000+ offerings at Yale.
- World Fellows can engage in individual or collaborative projects and conduct independent research.
- World Fellows deliver talks and participate in panels across Yale, sharing their knowledge and expertise with students and faculty.
- They are valuable resources to the University and are often highly sought after on campus.
- World Fellows serve as mentors to Yale students who apply to be their liaisons.
- Student liaisons assist World Fellows in organizing events and ensure their full integration into Yale’s academic and social life.
- Fellows expand their global network by connecting with peers in their cohort and other Fellows worldwide.
- Yale’s campus offers numerous opportunities to engage with faculty and students who share common professional and academic interests.
Method of Application
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to submit their applications through the provided link.