CD Projekt has released another patch for Cyberpunk 2077 that addresses a bunch of bugs on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, and PC.
Reported on the game’s website , patch 1.63 addresses several dozen issues still present in the game, including bugs that stalled progress, text displaying incorrectly in mirrors, misbehaving filters in portrait mode, and more.
The Xbox version of Cyberpunk 2077 also gets special changes. An issue that affected Xbox Series performance after playing for long periods of time has now been addressed and CD Projekt has changed the number of available save times to 20 for manual saves and 10 for Point of No Return saves. You can see the full patches below.
These changes come ahead of Cyberpunk 2077’s Phantom Liberty expansion, which is set to revamp a whole host of features in the base game (along with what will presumably be patch 1.7).
Vehicular combat, a Cyberpunk: Edgerunners-inspired cyberpsycho element and a clever nod to The Witcher are also coming, though at the cost of increasing the game’s PC requirements.
Cyberpunk 2077 Version 1.63 Full Patch Notes:
Submit a request
- Fixed an issue where selecting a blue dialogue option while calling Mitch twice could cause the call to become permanently stuck on the screen.
- All Along the Watchtower – Fixed issue where V becomes a flat line after crossing the border.
- Chippin’ In – All clues on Ebunike can now be viewed before they are discovered.
- Gimme Danger – Fixed an issue where there were no objectives left in the journal.
- I Walk the Line – Fixed an issue that could cause V to randomly smooth out during the quest.
- Lightning Breaks – Fixed an issue where Panam was not present in front of the garage and spawned inside the motel instead.
- Machine Gun – Fixed an issue where the dialog with Skippy would not activate after performing 50 kills and then Skippy could not be unequipped.
- Never Fade Away – Fixed an issue where Rogue would pull from the sofa in Atlantis, blocking progress.
- Only Pain – Fixed an issue where the “Defeat the Cop” objective could not be completed because the cop was not present in the desired location.
- Play It Safe – Fixed an issue where holograms and platforms in the parade disappeared after autosave was loaded.
- Play It Safe – Fixed an issue where Takemura would not call to start the parade mission.
- Pyramid Song – Fixed an issue where Judy would disappear underground after entering the church.
- Seek and Destroy – Takemura will now go to his hideout instead of standing in the middle of the room during Arasaka’s attack.
- Sex on Wheels – Fixed an issue where the Quadra Turbo-R V-Tech would spawn underground and block progress.
- Small Man, Big Mouth – Enemies and the van now spawn correctly.
- The Heist – Fixed an issue where Jackie was not present in front of Afterlife.
- With a little help from my friends – Fixed an issue where the nomads were not present at the train station.
- Fixed some cases where some concerts were stuck in the “Undiscovered” area and wouldn’t start after approaching the area.
- Fixed an issue where normal texts were appearing instead of subtitles for some NPC groups in Rancho Coronado.
- Concert: Bloodsport – V will no longer be reflected standing backwards when looking in the dojo bathroom mirror.
- Gig: Last Login – Fixed an issue where the mission could be accessed before the mission was activated, which broke the flow of the mission.
- Gig: Going-away Party – Fixed an issue where you couldn’t get into the car with Flavio.
- Gig: Guinea Pigs – All security robots in the hotel now properly engage in combat.
- Gig: On a Tight Leash – Fixed an issue that could cause the gig to get stuck without an objective after completing it.
- Concert: Serial Suicide – Fixed an issue where the mission could re-enable after completing and get stuck on the “Stealing CCTV Footage” objective.
- Reported Crime: Blood in the Air – Fixed an issue where the search was stuck on the “Search the crate” objective, even after searching the crate.
- Reported Crime: Companion Red – Fixed an issue where the repository was not searchable.
- Fixed an issue where the UI would display the text “Enemy hack in progress” while transferring money or data.
- Fixed an issue where devices could become unusable after unlocking the map.
- Fixed an issue where the FSR toggle was not grayed out after restarting the game with Dynamic Resolution Scaling on.
- Fixed an issue where some surfaces had color artifacts when Path Tracing was enabled.
- Fixed an issue where bright, colorful flashes would appear on the edges of certain objects when DLSS was enabled.
- Fixed a crash on startup when using Razer Chroma.
- Fixed an issue where screenshots in Photo Mode could appear as empty files and moved them back to their original folder location.
- Improved performance of DLSS Frame Generation on AMD processors.
Exclusive to console
- Changed the number of available save breaks on Xbox to 20 for manual saves and 10 for Point of No Return saves. Players who have a save count that exceeds the new save limit will need to delete some saves in order to create new saves.
- Addressed an issue affecting performance on Xbox Series X|S after playing for extended periods of time.
- Photo Mode stickers and frames will now display properly on screenshots.
- Padre will now recognize Corpo and Nomad V in the intro holocal.
- Allowed to distribute mods from registry.
- Updated help texts for commands.
Ryan Dinsdale is an IGN freelance reporter. He will be talking about The Witcher all day.
#Cyberpunk #Patch #Fixes #Tons #Bugs #Ahead #Phantom #Liberty #IGN