Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
The Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship aims to provide support and motivation for international students and their family members to enroll in the Toronto School of Management (TSoM). It is designed to assist them in pursuing their educational aspirations. Additionally, the Sherryl Kintu Scholarship was established as a tribute to and in honor of the interests and dedication of Sherryl Kintu. Sherryl was a valued member of Global University Systems for 9 years, progressing from an Executive Assistant to a Director-level position. Tragically, Sherryl passed away in April 2021.
Scholarship Summary for 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
- Host Country: Canada
- Study Abroad: Study in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: December 31, 2023
Scholarship Details for 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
Sherryl was recognized as a reliable and dedicated friend to both individuals and the company, showcasing a deep passion and commitment in all her endeavors. Scholarship applicants are encouraged to embody these same qualities.
- Diploma in Business Administration Co-op
- Diploma in Business Management Co-op
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Digital Business Management Co-op
- To be eligible for the scholarship, students must submit the required supporting documents. Incomplete scholarship applications will not be considered.
- The full scholarship will cover tuition fees for the eligible program, including books and materials fees.
- This scholarship is only applicable to on-campus studies, and the scholarship recipient must possess an approved and valid study permit.
- Two scholarships will be granted, and applications must be submitted by January 31, 2022.
- The scholarship is exclusively available for international students.
- The scholarship recipient is responsible for covering any expenses not included in the scholarship, such as housing, travel, health insurance, meals, transportation, etc.
- When evaluating your application, the Sherryl Kintu Fund Board (SKFB) will emphasize achieving a plausible successful outcome in line with the scholarship’s objectives. Specifically, they will consider:
- The overall quality of your application, giving particular weight to clear evidence of ‘passion,’ ‘drive,’ creativity, and ambition.
- The demonstrated need for financial assistance.
- The goals and progress you are expected to achieve with the scholarship.
- Scholarship recipients are expected to represent the Toronto School of Management as ambassadors and engage in outreach and alumni initiatives in their home region once the scholarship is awarded.
- The scholarship may be deferred for a maximum of one (1) intake from the original admission intake.
- Decisions made by the Sherryl Kintu Fund Board (SKFB) are considered final.
- Toronto School of Management retains the right to modify, cancel, and/or restrict this promotion without prior notice.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
100% on the full tuition fee of your study program
Please submit the following documents alongside your fully filled application form:
- Proof of previous educational qualifications and academic accomplishments.
- Letter of Intent (around 500 words): Explain how the diploma program will support your long-term career objectives, clearly showcasing qualities such as ‘passion,’ ‘drive,’ creativity, ambition, and the evident requirement for financial support.
Method of Application
Applicants who are interested and meet the criteria should apply via the provided link. Please be sure to review the attached forms for the three different available scholarships.