Study-In-Canada: 2024 York University Glendon Scholarship For International Students
The York University Glendon Scholarship is granted to international students who have been accepted into Glendon with outstanding academic performance (achieving 80% and higher or equivalent) and who exhibit leadership qualities through community service, sports, or artistic excellence. York University, situated in Toronto, Canada, is a leading global institution dedicated to teaching and research, actively contributing to positive transformations. Located within a diverse and inclusive community with a strong global outlook, we are committed to equipping our students for long-term success in their careers and personal lives. Together, we are working towards creating a better future for our communities, our planet, and generations to come
Scholarship Summary for 2024 York University Glendon Scholarship For International Students
- Host Country: Canada
- Study Abroad: Study in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: $10,000
- No IELTS Required
- Deadline: Not Specified
Scholarship Details for 2024 York University Glendon Scholarship For International Students
To be eligible for the York University Glendon Scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Provide a letter of recommendation from a high school teacher or school counselor.
- Submit a comprehensive application, which should include a 300-word statement demonstrating the applicant’s leadership qualities and the contributions they intend to make to Glendon.
This scholarship offers ten recipients a financial award of $10,000 for their first year in a Glendon program. The award is renewable for the same amount each year throughout their full-time studies, with a maximum duration of up to four years.
To maintain eligibility for renewal, recipients must maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 8.0 based on a minimum of 24 credits completed during an academic year, which includes the preceding summer semester, as well as the fall and winter semesters.
To be eligible for the York University Glendon Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be an international student who needs a study permit to attend a university in Canada.
- Only high school applicants are eligible; previous college or university experience is not allowed.
- You should first apply for admission to an undergraduate Glendon program starting in the Fall of 2022.
- A minimum academic standing of an “A” (or equivalent) average grade is required.
- You must have a record of community service, achievements in art or sports, or other notable individual accomplishments.
- A letter of recommendation from your high school teacher or school counselor is a mandatory requirement.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
This award provides 10 recipients with $10,000 toward their first year in a Glendon program. It is renewable for the same amount each year for up to a maximum of 4 years.
To apply, candidates must be prepared to submit the following documents:
- A letter of recommendation from a high school teacher or school counselor.
- A completed application form.
- A comprehensive application that includes a 300-word statement demonstrating the applicant’s leadership qualities and the contributions they intend to make to Glendon.
Method of Application
Interested and eligible applicants should utilize the “CLICK HERE TO APPLY” button to complete their application process.