Study-In-Netherlands: 2023 Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships For International Students
The Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships are offered to international candidates with the goal of encouraging exceptional MSc students from around the world and providing them with financial assistance to pursue their studies at TU Delft.
At the core of the oldest and largest technical university in the Netherlands lies a commitment to top-tier education and cutting-edge research. Our university’s eight faculties provide a wide array of educational opportunities, including 16 bachelor’s and over 30 master’s programs. With over 25,000 students and 6,000 dedicated staff members, we all share a profound passion for science, design, and technology. Our shared mission is to create meaningful impact for the betterment of society.
Scholarship Summary for 2023 Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships For International Students
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: December 1, 2023.
Scholarship Details for 2023 Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships For International Students
The Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships receive funding from the generous legacy of Justus and Louise van Effen. Mr. van Effen, who pursued his studies at TU Delft during the 1940s, held a firm conviction that technological advancements would play a crucial role in addressing societal challenges.
- Have an excellent international applicant (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year regular TU Delft MSc programmes (not a Joint Education Programme).
- have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum.
- have a bachelor degree from an internationally renowned university outside of The Netherlands.
- have submitted a complete MSc application before the scholarship deadline.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The scholarship covers the complete annual tuition fees for a TU Delft MSc program, which are determined by the statutory fee or institutional rate, depending on the applicant’s nationality. Additionally, it includes a financial contribution for living expenses.
1. Complete your MSc application (check the admission requirements)
2. Upload the Scholarship Application Form
3. Upload two reference letters
- You can upload your reference letters during your MSc application (as one PDF document), according to the indicated requirement.
- You have the option to request reference letters from your referees. Enter your referee’s information and invite them by clicking the ‘send invitation’ button. Your referee(s) will receive an automated email prompting them to upload a reference on your behalf.
- Alternatively, you can use a combination of both methods, such as uploading one reference and requesting one from a referee.
- Please note that reference letters will not be considered if you have already submitted your application.
- Reference letters will not be accepted after the scholarship application deadline.
- Upload the English language certificate
Non-EU/EFTA students, if required, must include their English language test results with their application.
Method of Application
Interested and eligible candidates should click the “CLICK HERE TO APPLY” button below and ensure that all the necessary documents for the scholarship are submitted alongside their MSc application. No additional documents can be uploaded after submission.