Study-In-Saudi-Arabia: 2024 King Abdullah University Of Science And Technology (KAUST) Scholarships For International Students
The King Abdullah University Of Science And Technology (KAUST) Scholarships for International Students support graduate research efforts focused on addressing some of the world’s and Saudi Arabia’s most critical scientific and technological challenges, spanning areas such as food and health, water, energy, environment, and the digital domain.
KAUST serves as a global hub for research, bringing together an incredibly diverse community of over 120 nationalities. Its mission extends beyond academia to drive innovation, spur economic development, and foster social well-being. This is evident through patent creation, product development, the establishment of dynamic startups, local and worldwide initiatives, and productive collaborations with other academic institutions, industries, and Saudi agencies.
Summary for 2024 King Abdullah University Of Science And Technology (KAUST) Scholarships For International Students
- Host Country: Saudi Arabia
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Accommodation | $30,000 Annual Stipends | Relocation Support
- Deadline: Not Specified
Details of the 2024 King Abdullah University Of Science And Technology (KAUST) Scholarships For International Students
Upon admission to KAUST, every student is granted the KAUST Fellowship, which encompasses full tuition coverage for our prestigious graduate programs. Reside along the captivating shores of the Red Sea, where you can engage in pioneering research at our cutting-edge research facilities.
Delve into research that addresses some of the world’s most urgent concerns, spanning environmental crises and global issues related to water and food supply. Collaborate on advanced research projects with our exceptional faculty members and help shape the solutions for tomorrow, today.
To be eligible for the King Abdullah University Of Science And Technology (KAUST) Fellowship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
For Master’s Programs:
- Admission to the Master of Science (M.S.) program necessitates the successful completion of an undergraduate degree in a relevant science field, such as Engineering, Mathematics, or the Physical, Chemical, and Biological Sciences.
- Admission to the Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) program requires applicants to meet the following prerequisites:
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree in a science or engineering-related field from a recognized higher education institution endorsed by KAUST.
- Satisfactory English language proficiency, with a minimum score of IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 79.
For PhD Programs:
- Admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) program requires the satisfactory completion of an undergraduate or master’s degree in science within a relevant or related area, such as Engineering, Mathematics, or the Physical, Chemical, and Biological Sciences.
Duration and Reward
Every admitted student earns the KAUST Fellowship, which grants them:
- Full Free Tuition Support
- Monthly Living Allowance (From $20,000 to $30,000 annually, depending on qualifications and degree progress)
- On-Campus Housing
- Medical and dental coverage
- Relocation Support
- Official university transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official TOEFL or IELTS Academic score
- Official GRE scores (GRE submission is encouraged and will enhance an application, but it is not compulsory)
Method of Application
Applicants who are both interested and meet the eligibility criteria are encouraged to submit their applications using the provided link below.