Study-In-USA: 2024 University Of California Berkeley Scholarship For African Students
The University of California Berkeley Scholarship for African Students is designed to promote the enrollment of students from Africa who aspire to pursue advanced legal education. Unfortunately, due to the limited available funds, the African Legal Impact Scholarship can only be awarded to two exceptional applicants annually.
Scholarship Summary for 2024 University Of California Berkeley Scholarship For African Students
- Host: University Of California, Berkeley
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Eligible Countries: African Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- No IELTS Required
- Deadline: December 18, 2023
Scholarship Details for 2024 University Of California Berkeley Scholarship For African Students
Scholarship awards are determined based on the following criteria:
- Citizenship or primary residence in Africa.
- Academic excellence.
- A Statement of Intention outlining the recipient’s post-graduation plans for Africa upon completing the LL.M. executive track.
- Maintaining a minimum grade standard of ‘P’ (pass) or higher in all courses during the first semester to remain eligible for the scholarship in the second semester. For students starting the program in spring, maintaining the minimum grade standard in the second semester is necessary to maintain scholarship eligibility for the third semester.
- Applicants must be admitted to the LL.M. executive track program before they can apply for this scholarship. Instructions for the scholarship application will be provided to eligible admitted students.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
This scholarship covers the full tuition fees. Recipients are only responsible for the $1,000 seat deposit, as well as their travel and living expenses. The scholarship duration is one year.
To apply, candidates should be prepared to submit the following documents:
- Transcripts and letters of recommendation should be sent to LSAC well in advance to allow ample time for processing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to use the application button below to complete the application process.