Study-In-USA: 2024 University of Findlay Scholarships For International Students
The University of Findlay offers scholarships for international students based on their CGPA, with additional opportunities for those who perform exceptionally in the GRE or GMAT tests.
The University of Findlay is known for its diverse academic offerings, including over 88 Bachelor’s degrees, 11 Master’s degrees, and five Doctorate-level degree programs. It has consistently received top rankings in the annual U.S. News & World Report survey, “America’s Best Colleges,” for 17 consecutive years.
With a student body of more than 3,500 individuals, including over 1,000 graduate students, the University of Findlay provides a dynamic learning environment. Additionally, about 1,250 students reside on campus in University housing.
Scholarship Summary for 2024 University of Findlay Scholarships For International Students
- Host Country: United States of America (USA)
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: $21,000
- Deadline: Not Specified
Scholarship Details for 2024 University of Findlay Scholarships For International Students
The University of Findlay is committed to acknowledging the dedication and hard work of undergraduate and graduate students through a range of scholarships. These scholarships are primarily awarded based on your cumulative grade point average, and graduate students have the opportunity to secure additional scholarships by achieving high scores on the GRE or GMAT tests.
One noteworthy aspect is that there is no separate application process required to be considered for a scholarship at Findlay. Scholarships are seamlessly applied as part of the admissions process, making it more convenient for prospective students
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship will provide $21,000 a year/renewable each year (depending on cummulative grade point)
- High school transcript and/or GSE results (If your transcript is not in English, a certified translation is also required).
- English Language Requirement: Applicants must provide proof of meeting the University of Findlay’s minimum English language proficiency criteria.
Method of Application
Interested and eligible applicants are encouraged to utilize the provided link